Welcome to the I.T. Architects in Academia (ITANA) wiki.
Face2Face All-Day session at EDUCAUSE 2011
We held a full day Face2Face meeting at EDUCAUSE 2011 as a pre-conference seminar. Notes from the session are on the Face2Face 2011 Minutes page.
Lifecycle Management and Analysis
We are talking about capturing, managing and using lifecycles: Student Lifecycle, Researcher Lifecycle, Instructor and Advisors on our campus. We have started a new repository to capture links and works regarding lifecycle management. See the all new Lifecycle Management and Analysis page.
This repository documents conversations and artifacts relating to the Architecture Review process. Architecture reviews cover everything from business process reviews to technology reviews. We are at different stages of establishing such processes. See the Architecture Review Process pages.
ITANA is a professional organization of I.T. Architects (Enterprise Architects, Infrastructure Architects et al) who work in higher education. This group is focused on:
- professional development
- tools and tricks of the trade
- forming working groups on topics of interest
- producing common frameworks, diagrams, whitepapers
- increasing the understanding about the role of architects in the enterprise and
- providing support and outreach
You can see our charter here. For more information about how to join ITANA, see our document here: How To Join ITANA. IMPORTANT: Please Join the Educause CG to take part in the email discussions and to get the news and hear about upcoming events.
For editing access to this wiki space, see the Spaces Instructions
Next Conference Call:
See the Conference Call, Action Items and Topics links below for more info:
See Face2Face Meetings for details
ITANA Rebranding 2012
See theITANA Rebranding 2012 page for details or to get involved.
Conference Call and Meeting Information
Agenda under Conference Calls
h7. Minutes from previous calls
Screen2Screens are longer webinars. They include presentations and discussion sessions. Archives of the sessions and slides for Screen2Screens are posted on the Screen2Screen page.
- Business Process Management
- Kuali Workflow
- Kuali on Campus
- Enterprise Authorization
There is an ITANA sub-group working on a questionnaire regarding a Face2Face meeting for 2010. To see the sub-group's work, check out their page Face2Face 2010 Planning notes.
Next Face 2 Face: EDUCAUSE 2008 - Look for the ITANA Discussion Group on Thursday afternoon
Past Face 2 Face Meetings:
- Face2Face 2008 - Thanks for great meeting. Agenda and notes are posted here: Face2Face 2008
- EDUCAUSE 2007 - October in Seattle. Note: we now have a date and time for our meeting: October, 25 2007 4:55PM to 6:10PM
- Face-to-face meeting at Columbia University in New York, NY on May 22nd, 2007.
- EDUCAUSE 2007
- EDUCAUSE 2009
- EDUCAUSE 2010
- Face2Face 2008
- Face2Face 2011
- Face2Face 2012
- Face2Face 2013
- Face2Face 2014
- Face2Face Archive
- Face2Face Fall 2015
- Face2Face Logistics
- ITANA (un)Conference 2012
- ITANA Discussion Session 2012
- Spring 2007 Face2Face
- Spring Face2Face 2015
- Spring Face2Face 2016 Overview and Logistics
- Face2Face Travel Issues
- Itana Fall Face2Face 2016 - Agenda
- Face2Face 2017 - Digital Transformation
Latest News and Changes
Could not access the content at the URL because it is not from an allowed source.
You may contact your site administrator and request that this URL be added to the list of allowed sources.