This plugin is experimental and may change across minor releases.
The Dictionary Vetter is instantiated via a Vetting Step. The plugin may be instantiated with different configurations for multiple Vetting Steps.
- Prepare a new Standard Dictionary, as described here. For information on the contents of the Dictionary, see Vetting Records, below.
- Add a new Vetting Step, via CO > Configuration > Vetting Steps > Add Vetting Step.
- Select the Dictionary created above.
- Determine which attributes are checked. See Vetting Records, below.
The Dictionary Vetter examines the configured target attribute(s) and checks for matches in the specified Dictionary. A match results in a Failed vetting result. Note that matches are against Dictionary codes if set or values if not. Strings must match exactly.
- Identity Documents: The Issuing Authority of any Identity Document associated with the subject CO Person is checked against the Dictionary.
- Organizations: The Country of the first Address associated with any Organization attached to any CO Person Role of the subject is checked against the Dictionary. Note this requires that CoPersonRole.o be configured to use an Attribute Enumeration associated with an Organization Dictionary.