COmanage is a suite of products and resources that allow collaborative organizations to meet their objectives using standardized identity management tools and approaches.
Information about the National Science Foundation - Software Development for CyberInfrastructure (NSF-SDCI) Bedrock award, which provided major funding to this project, is available here. See also the press release (from 2010) Internet2 Middleware Initiative Awarded NSF Grant to Enhance Science and Research Collaboration (pdf) and the NSF Award Announcement.
COmanage is part of the TIER Initiative.
See also the COmanage website.
An Identity Management System (IdMS) designed for collaborative organizations.
- License information
- SDCI Grant Deliverables
- Email Lists
- Presentations and Preparation
- IAM Online on COmanage with case studies from Lafayette College and CO State, April 2018
- Blog on COmanage Registry, Enrollment and Collaboration Management
- Blog on COmanage Implementation News (Feb. 2017)
Ongoing support of the project is provided by Internet2 via the TIER Initiative and the InCommon Trusted Access Platform Program.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. OCI-0721896, OCI-0330626, OCI-1032468, and ACI-1547268. Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation (NSF).
Portions of this project were performed by Spherical Cow Group as subcontractor under the NET ESOLUTIONS CORPORATION (NETE) Prime Contract (Contract No. HHSN316201200160W / D14PD0002) in support of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID, part of the National Institutes of Health).
Additional funding (direct, indirect, and in kind) has been provided by
- The CILogon Project and the University of Illinois (NSF Grant No ACI-1547268)
- Lafayette College
- The Modern Language Association
- The National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center at Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
- Southern Methodist University
- Syracuse University
- The University of California, San Diego