Search this Wiki
- May IAM Online - Increasing Identity Assurance and Improving NIH Readiness (May 2021)
- Federation Manager updates Dashboard with Baseline Expectations 2 Details (May 2021)
- April IAM Online to focus on NIH requirements for Federation(April 2021)
- Join the NIH Office hour to discuss MFA and other requirements (March 24, 2021)
- Learn how to meet Baseline Expectations 2 (March 24, 2021)
InCommon makes possible trustworthy academic collaboration that reaches far beyond what a single organization can do on its own, through identity and access management technologies and services that are integrated across the globe. Learn how you can participate:
- READ THIS FIRST: Things to Consider When Joining the InCommon Federation
- Join the InCommon Federation →
- Get Started after Joining the InCommon Federation
- Onboarding Services in the InCommon Federation
- Working with User Data
Working with InCommon Metadata
Use the Federation Manager to upload and publish your metadata to the InCommon Federation:
InCommon Metadata Service
Retrieve IdP and SP metadata in InCommon and R&E federations around the world.
Meet Baseline Expectations
GET NIH Ready
Follow this NIH-readiness resource page; get the latest on NIH's initiative to standardize and streamline federated access to NIH resources and what you need to to to meet its requirements.
Support Research & Scholarship (R&S)
Do your part to help combat the COVID-19 pandemic: configure your identity provider to support the REFEDS Research and Scholarship category to rapidly connect your researchers and scientists with international collaborations
- What is REFEDS R&S?
- What do I need to do to support R&S?
- Research resources: apply for R&S category
- R&S Adoption Dashboard
Working with the Discovery Service
Configure the discovery service to help your users easily find their home organizations during federated single sign on.
Best Practices and References
Help the InCommon Federation help you get the most out of being InCommon. Learn and adopt Federation best practices.
- Declare Qualification and Support with Entity Categories
- Understand SAML Metadata and Its Use in InCommon
- Handle Federated SSO Errors with Error Handling Service
- Federation Best Practices
- Index of Technical References
- InCommon Policies and Practices
- Get Software: InCommon Trusted Access Platform
Labels in this space