Start up activities
- Federation metadata management primer
- Choosing the right entity ID
- Registering your first identity provider
- Planning tips for managing SP metadata
Managing Identity Providers
- Add a new Identity Provider
- Update an existing Identity Provider
- Un-publish (deactivate) an Identity Provider from the InCommon metadata
- Declare support for Research and Scholarship category
- Declare Sirtfi compliance
- Hide an identity provider from discovery
Managing Service Providers
- Add a new Service Provider
- Update an existing Service Provider
- Un-publish (deactivate) an Service Provider from the InCommon metadata
Managing Account and Access
How does Federation Manager work?
Each Participant organization designates up to 2 authorized individuals to manage metadata on its behalf. These individuals are called Site Administrators.
The metadata submitted by a site administrator is vetted and approved by the InCommon Registration Authority (RA). The RA checks submissions to make sure that the entity ID and endpoints in metadata meet accuracy and information integrity requirements.
- What's New in Federation Manager
- User and System Requirements
- Anatomy of SAML entity metadata
Can't find what you are looking for?