This is the landing page for the Provisioning Team for consolidating documentation, meeting agendas/notes, etc.
Team Members: RobC (convener), TomZ, KeithH, Lucas Rockwell
Conference Call Info:
Fridays, 4:00 - 5:00 PM (Eastern Time)
To join the call:
+1-734-615-7474 PREFERRED (from any phone where Long Distance calling has no add'l cost over local or 800 calling, e.g., cell phones or callers with fixed price LD plans)
+1-866-411-0013 (US/Canada Only and only if above 734- number costs user more than 800/866 calls; this number costs Internet2 substantially more than above 734 number and should be avoided if possible)
Access code: 0186330#
Rough Agenda, OSIdM4He-Provisioning call, 4pm - 5pm (ET) Friday, 8/19/2011
- Roll call (2 min)
- Minutes of the last call (2 min)
- Agenda Bash (2 min)
- Action Items (10 min)
+ Rob: Take a first stab at drafting a picture of the overall
architectural diagram and how we fit in it.
Rob will use Graffle to produce a high level diagram
+ All: Review the documentation from the SCIM project, particularly
the SCIM scenarios documentation, and see where you think
there are gaps between our needs and the use cases/
scenarios SCIM is addresing.
+ Keith: Will send out URLs for the SCIM documentation and web
site for us to review
+ Rob: Will send out some other items for though before the next
- New Business
- SCIM documentation review – thoughts (All, 15 min)
- Rough Architectural Diagram Straw Man (Rob, All, 10 min)
- Next Steps (All, 20 min)
- Gap definition – how do we want to baseline our part of the gap? How shall we identify the gap itself?
- Prioritization – How should we prioritize the parts of the gap for inclusion in a strategy proposal?
- Strategy deliverable – How shall we construct our deliverable for next month?
- Action Items for next call (5 min)
- Other business (5 min)
Rough Agenda, OSIdM4HE-Provisioning call, 4pm - 5pm (ET) Friday, 8/12/2011
- Agenda Bash
- Goals for our first month
- Scope definition – what does this part of the effort entail? What does it not entail? Do we incorporate or ignore the "presentation" space?
- Gap definition and prioritization – where are the gaps in this space in the OS world? In OS + commercial spaces? What part(s) of the gap are important?
- Provisioning strategy recommendation for OSIdM4HE
- Do we need a separate mailing list?
- Are we the right people? Do we need more?
- Shall we do weekly concalls, at least for a month?
- Do we need a separate wiki page?
- AIs for the next call