This is the landing page for the Provisioning and Integration (P&I) Team for consolidating documentation, meeting agendas/notes, etc.
Team Members: RobC (convener), TomZ, KeithH, Lucas Rockwell
Conference Call Info:
Fridays, 4:00 - 5:00 PM (Eastern Time)
To join the call:
+1-734-615-7474 PREFERRED (from any phone where Long Distance calling has no add'l cost over local or 800 calling, e.g., cell phones or callers with fixed price LD plans)
+1-866-411-0013 (US/Canada Only and only if above 734- number costs user more than 800/866 calls; this number costs Internet2 substantially more than above 734 number and should be avoided if possible)
Access code: 0186330#
Rough Agenda, OSIdM4He-Provisioning call, 4pm - 5pm (ET) Friday, 8/19/2011
- Roll call (2 min)
- Minutes of the last call (2 min)
- Agenda Bash (2 min)
- Action Items (10 min)
+ Rob: Take a first stab at drafting a picture of the overall
architectural diagram and how we fit in it.
Rob will use Graffle to produce a high level diagram
+ All: Review the documentation from the SCIM project, particularly
the SCIM scenarios documentation, and see where you think
there are gaps between our needs and the use cases/
scenarios SCIM is addresing.
+ Keith: Will send out URLs for the SCIM documentation and web
site for us to review
+ Rob: Will send out some other items for though before the next
- New Business
- SCIM documentation review – thoughts (All, 15 min)
- Rough Architectural Diagram Straw Man (Rob, All, 10 min)
- Next Steps (All, 20 min)
- Gap definition – how do we want to baseline our part of the gap? How shall we identify the gap itself?
- Prioritization – How should we prioritize the parts of the gap for inclusion in a strategy proposal?
- Strategy deliverable – How shall we construct our deliverable for next month?
- Action Items for next call (5 min)
- Other business (5 min)
Rough Agenda, OSIdM4HE-Provisioning call, 4pm - 5pm (ET) Friday, 8/12/2011
- Agenda Bash
- Goals for our first month
- Scope definition – what does this part of the effort entail? What does it not entail? Do we incorporate or ignore the "presentation" space?
- Gap definition and prioritization – where are the gaps in this space in the OS world? In OS + commercial spaces? What part(s) of the gap are important?
- Provisioning strategy recommendation for OSIdM4HE
- Do we need a separate mailing list?
- Are we the right people? Do we need more?
- Shall we do weekly concalls, at least for a month?
- Do we need a separate wiki page?
- AIs for the next call
- How to Document Person Data Provisioning to LDAP Solutions
- Please email the team list or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are provisioning to LDAP, AD and/or Kerberos and are willing to provide information so we can build up a collection of solutions to these very common provisioning needs. We will help with pulling the information into a standardized format. We have a few examples already and are looking to add some more.
- Pitch for community engagement
- P&I Architecture Diagrams (mark II draft)
- UseCase v. Model Crosswalk Table (DRAFT)
- P&I Work Stream Roadmap
- P&I Functional Model (DRAFT)
- Archive of older items
Standing Members: Omer Almatary, Rob Carter (chair), Celeste Copeland, Warren Curry, Michelle Decker, Tom Dopirak (retired), Keith Hazelton, Karsten Huneycutt, Derek Owens, Andrew Petro, Chris Phillips, Patrick Radtke, Gary Sharpe, Muhammad Siddique, Jan Tax, Bill Thompson, Jimmy Vuccolo
Agenda and Notes