The CMWG met in a Google Hangout from 11am-12pm Eastern. Attendees were:
- Christian Johansen (Penn State)
- Wayde Nie (McMaster)
- Piet Niederhausen (Georgetown)
- Jim Phelps (UW-Madison)
Our discussion covered:
- Context Analysis: The group reviewed and modified the draft ITANA Communication Personas working document. This work provides context for evaluating existing and proposed content and delivery channels.
- Content Inventory: The group discussed approaches to inventorying existing ITANA content and content gaps.
- Content Delivery: The group reviewed current content channels used by ITANA:
For our next meeting, participants are asked to:
- Prioritize what you consider to be the top 3-5 most important types of content that ITANA provides, or should provide. This is intended to give different perspectives.
- Draft a list of 5-10 major topic categories that you think could be used to organize ITANA content.