Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- "Web services presentation of COmanage services for use by other applications, gateways, portals, etc." – COmanage COnnectors
- Intro to VO IdM (February 2011)
- meeting with iPlant to establish requirements, roles (February 2011)
- Strategies For Deployment - an intro doc for new VO (February 2011)
- meeting with LIGO to further flesh out next steps and deployment plans (February 2011)
- COmanage source code and demo made available (March 2011)
- new VO (GENI) brought on board (March 2011)
- presentation at the Internet2 Spring Member Meeting (April 2011)
- provisioning/deprovisioning meeting with the University of California system (May 2011)
- meeting with SURFnet (July 2011)
- new hire by LIGO for work on COmanage development and integration; meeting @ LIGO (August 2011)
- Face-to-face meeting with LIGO Auth project team (September 2011)
- Presentations at the Internet2 Fall Member meeting (October 2011)
- On-site programming sprint at LIGO-Caltech (November 2011)
- Upgrade of internal framework (CakePHP) code to current version (2.0)
- On-site programming spring at LIGO-Caltech (March 2012)
- demonstration of running code base at I2SMM12 (April 2012)
- GUI finalization for the COmanage interface (modulo ongoing tweaks) (May 2012)
- Improved support for federated access management scenarios in Grouper. Federated Subjects can be invited to membership in groups and assigned privileges - they don't need to be in a local Subject Source.
- Improved security for application integration scenarios in Grouper. Subjects can be defined and associated with applications that access grouper to selectively limit their access to grouper data.
- Real time provisioning of groups, memberships, and permissions is now supported in Grouper, enabling services to be ready for use immediately upon access to them being granted.