InCommon Assurance Community Wiki
Open Comment Period on InCommon Silver with Active Directory Cookbook
In March 2013, InCommon kicked off a community review of the InCommon Silver with Active Directory Cookbook in light of the revised 1.2 spec. The AD Assurance working group has released a draft of their updated version and is asking for feedback from the Community during the period of October 2 to November 8, 2013. The document and methods for submitting comments can be found on the working group's page.
Migration of Certified IdP Operators from Version 1.1 to 1.2
Identity Assurance Assessment Framework; Version 1.2 Feb 2013 [PDF]
Identity Assurance Profiles; Version 1.2 Feb 2013 [PDF]
- Alternative Means; Multi-factor Authentication for Silver certification
- DIFFS with 1.1: Framework and Profiles
- Deprecated Versions
Project Status: Shibboleth Identity Provider Enhancements
The RFP has been awarded for development of Assurance Enhancements for the Shibboleth Identity Provider. For more information and a project status, see Shibboleth Enhancements - Project Status.
- Assurance Technical Implementation Considerations - Draft Guidance for IdPs and SPs.
- See Implementation Examples
- Bronze and Silver AuthnContext Schema
- Check out the AD and Silver Cookbook, Multi-factor Considerations, and case studies.
- Assurance Implementation Example from Virginia Tech
- Add your Approach to Supporting the Federal Privacy Requirements
- more community contributions
- Open for Business: InCommon Identity Assurance Program (PDF Silde Deck. Webinar recorded February 29, 2012)
- Grab the Bronze and Silver Ring: Identity Assurance Progress (PDF Slide Deck. Webinar recorded June 15, 2011)
InCommon Assurance News
Confluence Syndication Feed