InCommon Assurance Community Wiki
Assurance Program: Specification Documents
Identity Assurance Assessment Framework; Version 1.2 Feb 2013 [PDF]
Identity Assurance Profiles; Version 1.2 Feb 2013 [PDF]
- DIFFS with 1.1: Framework and Profiles
- Alternative Means
- Deprecated Versions
Request for Proposal: Shibboleth Identity Provider Enhancements
InCommon/Internet2 invites the community to responde to our Request for Proposal for the development of a Shibboleth Identity Provider plugin to address the technical requirements outlined in Assurance Enhancements for the Shibboleth Identity Provider. A copy of these Enhancements has also been forwarded to the Shibboleth Consortium for inclusion in their feature discussions.
Responses should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm US Pacific Time (UTC/GMT -7 hours) on May 31, 2013. To receive updates about this RFP process, subscribe to the ShibRFPInfo list by sending email to sympa AT incommon.org with subscribe ShibRFPInfo@incommon.org in the subject.
Before submitting, please review the complete RFP.
May 17, 2013 - Final Date to submit questions to email@example.com
May 31, 2013, 11:59 pm US Pacific Time (UTC/GMT -7 hours) - Deadline for submitting proposals
- Assurance Technical Implementation Considerations - Draft Guidance for IdPs and SPs.
- See Implementation Examples
- For review: Assurance Enhancements for the Shibboleth Identity Provider DRAFT v17
- Comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, April 10, 2013.
- Check out the AD and Silver Cookbook, Multi-factor Considerations, and case studies.
- Assurance Implementation Example from Virginia Tech
- Add your Approach to Supporting the Federal Privacy Requirements
- more community contributions
- Open for Business: InCommon Identity Assurance Program (PDF Silde Deck. Webinar recorded February 29, 2012)
- Grab the Bronze and Silver Ring: Identity Assurance Progress (PDF Slide Deck. Webinar recorded June 15, 2011)
InCommon Assurance News
Confluence Syndication Feed