Rough Agenda, OSIdM4He-Provisioning call, 4pm - 5pm (ET) Friday, 8/19/2011
- Roll call (2 min)
- Minutes of the last call (2 min)
- Agenda Bash (2 min)
- Action Items (10 min)
+ Rob: Take a first stab at drafting a picture of the overall
architectural diagram and how we fit in it.
Rob will use Graffle to produce a high level diagram
+ All: Review the documentation from the SCIM project, particularly
the SCIM scenarios documentation, and see where you think
there are gaps between our needs and the use cases/
scenarios SCIM is addresing.
+ Keith: Will send out URLs for the SCIM documentation and web
site for us to review
+ Rob: Will send out some other items for though before the next
- New Business
- SCIM documentation review – thoughts (All, 15 min)
- Rough Architectural Diagram Straw Man (Rob, All, 10 min)
- Next Steps (All, 20 min)
- Gap definition – how do we want to baseline our part of the gap? How shall we identify the gap itself?
- Prioritization – How should we prioritize the parts of the gap for inclusion in a strategy proposal?
- Strategy deliverable – How shall we construct our deliverable for next month?
- Action Items for next call (5 min)
- Other business (5 min)
Rough Agenda, OSIdM4HE-Provisioning call, 4pm - 5pm (ET) Friday, 8/12/2011