Who should do the New2EA Program?
People who are:
- new to enterprise architecture
- staff from any higher-education institution
- interested in learning about enterprise architecture
- charged with establishing an enterprise architecture practice
- interested in becoming an enterprise architect
What is the time commitment?
The New2EA Program runs across an eight-month period, and participants commit to:
- one half-day online workshop each month
- collaboration meetings in three-participant "triad" groups as required
- monthly engagement with assigned coach
How do I apply?
The latest New2EA cohort is commenced in October 2023. Calls for expressions of interest to join the next cohort will be posted in mid-2024 to the Itana community group. Meanwhile, please join and participate in the EDUCAUSE Itana Enterprise, Business, and Technical Architects (ITANA) Community Group.
How are applicants selected for the Program?
The New2EA program is intended to benefit:
- Individual Participants: Provide individual professional development for people at the right point in their career
- Cohort Experience: Create a balanced cohort that can work together and learn from each other
- Institutions: Bring skills to institutions that will benefit from EA practices
- Higher Education: Increase the number of skilled enterprise architecture professionals working on behalf of our industry
- Itana and EDUCAUSE: Grow our community of architecture professionals and the next generation of potential community leaders
In selecting a cohort, these goals are weighted as:
- 50% Individual participants
- 20% Cohort experience
- 10% Institutions
- 10% Higher education
- 10% Itana and EDUCAUSE