The InCommon Federation wiki has moved.
We have exciting news! An updated InCommon Federation wiki is now available. Please visit the new InCommon Federation Library for updated content.
This wiki is preserved for historical records only. It will no longer be updated.
We invite you to come check out the new Library. Don't forget to update your bookmarks accordingly.
Technical Documentation for InCommon Participants
Welcome. Here you will find technical information and other resources to help you deploy, maintain, and enhance your participation in the InCommon Federation. For more information about InCommon, including current initiatives, recent announcements, legal documents, etc., please see the InCommon Federation home page.
- How To...
- Entity Categories to indicate certifications and other properties of IdPs and SPs that are registered within the federation
- The Federation Manager, used to manage the information you provide to the federation about your IdPs and SPs
- Federation Services, both those used internally and those available for your use
- Federation Technical Guide to help you prepare your IdPs and SPs for use within the federation
- Metadata Administration for Site Administrators
- Recommended Practices
- Resources for Service Providers
- SAML, the Security Assertion Markup Language used within InCommon
- Incident Handling, information about InCommon’s Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT), including how to interact with it when necessary. Also includes reports about operational incidents that are not security-related.
InCommon Federation News
Confluence Syndication Feed