Assurance Program: Specification Documents
Identity Assurance Assessment Framework; Version 1.2 Feb 2013 [PDF]
Identity Assurance Profiles; Version 1.2 Feb 2013 [PDF]
- DIFFS with 1.1: Framework and Profiles
- Alternative Means
- Deprecated Versions
Request for Proposal: Shibboleth Identity Provider Enhancements
InCommon/Internet2 is releasing Request for Proposal for the development of a Shibboleth Identity Provider plugin to address the technical requirements outlined in Assurance Enhancements for the Shibboleth Identity Provider|../../../../../../../../../../download/attachments/37650957/AssuranceReqShibIdP-19Apr2013.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1366405685823\. A copy of these Enhancements will also be forwarded to the Shibboleth Consortium for inclusion in their feature discussions.
Responses should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on May 31, 2013. To receive updates about this RFP process, subscribe to the ShibRFPInfo list by sending email to sympa AT incommon.org with subscribe ShibRFPInfo@incommon.org in the subject.
Before submitting, please review the complete RFP.
May 7, 2013 - Bidder conference at 4:00 pm US EDT (UTC/GMT -4 hours)
+1-734-615-7474 (Please use if you do not pay for Long Distance)
May 31, 2013, 11:59 pm EST - Deadline for submitting proposals
- Assurance Technical Implementation Considerations - Draft Guidance for IdPs and SPs.
- See Implementation Examples
- For review: Assurance Enhancements for the Shibboleth Identity Provider DRAFT v17
- Comments to email@example.com by Wednesday, April 10, 2013.
- Check out the AD and Silver Cookbook, Multi-factor Considerations, and case studies.
- Assurance Implementation Example from Virginia Tech
- Add your Approach to Supporting the Federal Privacy Requirements
- more community contributions
- Open for Business: InCommon Identity Assurance Program (PDF Silde Deck. Webinar recorded February 29, 2012)
- Grab the Bronze and Silver Ring: Identity Assurance Progress (PDF Slide Deck. Webinar recorded June 15, 2011)
InCommon Assurance News
Confluence Syndication Feed