Assurance Program: Community Resources
This site will house information about the InCommon Assurance specifications, implementation, and program. The primary documents are:
Review the new IAAF and IAP now until May 7th at Assurance 1.2 Specification Review.
Webinar and Community Discussion
A webinar/community discussion will take place Thursday, April 19, at noon ET concerning the proposed changes in the IAAF and IAP.
- Join the Adobe Connect session for slide sharing and to listen (https://internet2.adobeconnect.com/inc-assurance)
- To participate in the conversation, also dial in:* 734-615-7474 (preferred) or
- Access code: 0121683#
- Coming Soon
- Assurance Technical Implementation Considerations - Draft Guidance for IdPs and SPs.
- See case studies
- Check out the AD and Silver Cookbook, Multi-factor Considerations, and case studies.
- Add your Approach to Supporting the Federal Privacy Requirements
- Open for Business: InCommon Identity Assurance Program (PDF Silde Deck. Webinar recorded February 29, 2012)
- Grab the Bronze and Silver Ring: Identity Assurance Progress (PDF Slide Deck. Webinar recorded June 15, 2011)
InCommon Assurance News
Confluence Syndication Feed