The Itana Business Architecture Working Group (IBAWG) discusses the broad domain of Business Architecture with the intent to develop tools and methods for the IT organization to become a strategic partner with the business. The goal is to bring together practitioners and provide a forum for sharing resources, ideas, experience and, inspiration.
Interested in participating? Please contact Dana Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
2019-2020 IBAWG Program
Autumn 2019 Call Program
Want to lead or propose a session? Contact Dana Miller at email@example.com
Winter 2020 Call Program
- University of Wisconsin EA regeneration, J.J. Du Chateau
- Use of Agile in Project and Portfolio Management
- Strategy Deployment Methods
- Book Group: Business Architecture: The Missing Link in Strategy Formulation, Implementation and Execution
- Where Should EA and Business Architecture Sit?
Spring 2020 Call Program
Summer 2020 Call Program