- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Welcome to the NET+ DocuSign wiki.
Many Internet2 member institutions take advantage of this service offering. If your institution is one of them, then this wiki will provide details on how to make the most of your participation of the program and interact with peers across Internet2 member institutions.
This program is open to all Internet2 higher education members. If you are looking details on how to join the program, or add licenses as an existing participant, please visit the Participate Tab of the NET+ DocuSign webpage.
Key Program Updates
Internet2, DocuSign and Carahsoft with assistance from the NET+ DocuSign Executive Advisory Board is working on has entered into a new agreement in early 2020. The new agreement removes Internet2 from the purchasing and transaction flow. Carahsoft and approved resellers will instead handle is instead handling the operational aspects of the program.
The pricing model which went into effect on May 1, 2019 will remain in effect and will be transitioned into the new agreement with DocuSign and Carahsoft.
The effective date of the transition from Internet2 to Carahsoft is November 1, 2019.
Subscribers may review our FAQ for key updates on the NET+ DocuSign program.
Service Documentation and Resources
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Template® (VPAT) - please email email@example.com
- Higher Education Cloud Vendor Assessment Tool (HECVAT) - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract and Pricing:
- NET+ Customer Agreement - please email email@example.com
Participate in our Online Community (Participants Only):
Institutions participating in the NET+ DocuSign program may take advantage of our DocuSign Slack channel discussion list, sympa discussion list firstname.lastname@example.org, receive our program newsletter and participate in other activities and events by joining our NET+ DocuSign email distribution list. Please contact email@example.com to be added to the Slack channel and/, the campus discussion list, or our email communication distribution list.
Send Feedback or Submit a Feature Request:
The NET+ DocuSign program is managed by an Internet2 program manager with the support of the NET+ DocuSign Executive and Service Advisory Boards.
The NET+ DocuSign Service Advisory Board reviews and priorities community feature requests on a regular basis and submits them to DocuSign product leadership. Feature requests may be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also submit feature requests and feedback directly to DocuSign. All DocuSign users seeking support will be required to login to the Support Center to create a case with DocuSign Support.
NET+ DocuSign Executive Advisory Board (EAB) Membership
- Bob Lim, San Jose State University
- Bob Mains, The Ohio State University
- Kent Kuo, Oregon State University
- Jane Wong, University of California, San Francisco
- Jack Suess, University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Steve Smith, University of Nevada, Reno
- Dana Voss Internet2, Staff Liaison
- Derek Nowak, DocuSign, Staff Liaison
To Contact the EAB
- Email: email@example.com
NET+ DocuSign Advisory Board (SAB) Membership
- Andrew Lambuda, Pittsburgh University
- Barry Lanneau, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Bobby Gray, Arizona State University
- David Schmitz, Montana State University
- Hollie Pitts, Oregon State University
- Jill Cozen-Harel, University of California, San Francisco
- Joe Kirby, University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Juan Garza, TAMU
- Mary Gidday, University of Washington
- Sheilagh O'Hare, University of Texas at Austin
- Wyatt Wortkoette, Ohio State University
- Dana Voss, Internet2, Staff Liaison
- Carrie Davey, DocuSign, Staff Liaison
To Contact the Service Advisory Board
- Internet2 NET+ Service Management firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet2 Program Manager: Dana Voss email@example.com