Welcome to the NET+ DocuSign wiki.
Many Internet2 member institutions take advantage of this service offering. If your institution is one of them, then this wiki will provide details on how to make the most of your participation of the program and interact with peers across Internet2 member institutions.
This program is open to all Internet2 higher education members. If you are looking details on how to join the program, or add licenses as an existing participant, please visit the Participate Tab of the NET+ DocuSign webpage.
Key Program Updates
Internet2, DocuSign and Carahsoft with assistance from the NET+ DocuSign Executive Advisory Board has entered into a new agreement in early 2020. The new agreement removes Internet2 from the purchasing and transaction flow. Carahsoft is instead handling the operational aspects of the program.
Subscribers may review our FAQ for key updates on the NET+ DocuSign program.
Service Documentation and Resources
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Template® (VPAT) - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Higher Education Cloud Vendor Assessment Tool (HECVAT) - please email email@example.com
Contract and Pricing:
- NET+ Customer Agreement - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Participate in our Online Community (Participants Only):
Institutions participating in the NET+ DocuSign program may take advantage of our DocuSign Slack channel discussion list, sympa discussion list email@example.com, receive our program newsletter and participate in other activities and events by joining our NET+ DocuSign email distribution list. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Slack channel, the campus discussion list, or our email communication distribution list.
Send Feedback or Submit a Feature Request:
The NET+ DocuSign program is managed by an Internet2 program manager with the support of the NET+ DocuSign Executive and Service Advisory Boards.
The NET+ DocuSign Service Advisory Board reviews and priorities community feature requests on a regular basis and submits them to DocuSign product leadership. Feature requests may be submitted by emailing email@example.com.
You may also submit feature requests and feedback directly to DocuSign. All DocuSign users seeking support will be required to login to the Support Center to create a case with DocuSign Support.
NET+ DocuSign Executive Advisory Board (EAB) Membership
- Bob Lim, San Jose State University
- Bob Mains, The Ohio State University
- Kent Kuo, Oregon State University
- Jane Wong, University of California, San Francisco
- Jack Suess, University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Steve Smith, University of Nevada, Reno
- Dana Voss Internet2, Staff Liaison
- Derek Nowak, DocuSign, Staff Liaison
To Contact the EAB
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NET+ DocuSign Advisory Board (SAB) Membership
- Andrew Lambuda, Pittsburgh University
- Barry Lanneau, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Bobby Gray, Arizona State University
- David Schmitz, Montana State University
- Hollie Pitts, Oregon State University
- Jill Cozen-Harel, University of California, San Francisco
- Joe Kirby, University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Juan Garza, TAMU
- Mary Gidday, University of Washington
- Sheilagh O'Hare, University of Texas at Austin
- Wyatt Wortkoette, Ohio State University
- Dana Voss, Internet2, Staff Liaison
- Carrie Davey, DocuSign, Staff Liaison
To Contact the Service Advisory Board
- Internet2 NET+ Service Management email@example.com
- Internet2 Program Manager: Dana Voss firstname.lastname@example.org
- No labels