Welcome to the NET+ DocuSign wiki.
Many Internet2 member institutions take advantage of this service offering. If your institution is one of them, then this wiki will provide details on how to make the most of your participation of the program and interact with peers across Internet2 member institutions.
This program is open to Internet2 higher education members. If you are looking details on how to join the program, or add licenses as an existing participant, please visit the Engage section of the NET+ DocuSign webpage.
NET+ DocuSign Townhalls
2024, February 21st. Save the date by registering here!
Sina Carroll, Business Systems Analyst at UC Berkeley will talk about the DocuSign implementation on their campus and how they work with the other DocuSign campuses in the UC system. The DocuSign team will review several recent product enhancements, including new features and functionality.
2023, October 18th. The NET+ DocuSign program held an informative Town Hall meeting and you can review the presentation and/or the recording (Passcode: j==C#L7T). Rachel Sligar, University of Virginia, shared details on their DocuSign implementation, for which her team received a Sustainability Award. DocuSign covered Integrations & API capabilities, including the most common across higher ed institutions (ex. Hyland (Perceptive Content/OnBase), ServiceNow, PeopleSoft, etc.). They also covered some of the most recent product enhancements & updates, including: Self-serve account cloning, Subscription management & feature visibility, Web Forms enhancements, Embedded Signing enhancements, Agreement Actions, Free edition of DocuSign Monitor, Training & enablement resources.
2023, May 23rd. Dane Davis, Lead Solutions Consultant at DocuSign highlighted several roadmap items. Gustavo Bitdinger, Director of Product Management and Nikki Erakovich, Senior Product Marketing Manager did a deep dive into DocuSign WebForms. The recording is available here.
Key Program Updates
Internet2, DocuSign and Carahsoft with assistance from the NET+ DocuSign Executive Advisory Board has entered into a new agreement in early 2020. The new agreement removes Internet2 from the purchasing and transaction flow. Carahsoft is instead handling the operational aspects of the program.
Service Documentation and Resources
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Template® (VPAT) - please email email@example.com
- Higher Education Cloud Vendor Assessment Tool (HECVAT) - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract and Pricing:
- NET+ Customer Agreement - please email email@example.com
Participate in our Online Community (Participants Only):
Institutions participating in the NET+ DocuSign program may take advantage of the sympa discussion list firstname.lastname@example.org, receive our program newsletter and participate in other activities and events by joining our NET+ DocuSign email distribution list. Please contact email@example.com to be added to the campus discussion list, or our email communication distribution list.
Send Feedback or Submit a Feature Request:
The NET+ DocuSign program is managed by an Internet2 program manager with the support of the NET+ DocuSign Executive and Service Advisory Boards.
The NET+ DocuSign Service Advisory Board reviews and priorities community feature requests on a regular basis and submits them to DocuSign product leadership. Feature requests may be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also submit feature requests and feedback directly to DocuSign. All DocuSign users seeking support will be required to login to the Support Center to create a case with DocuSign Support.
NET+ DocuSign Advisory Board (SAB) Membership
- Andrew Dunk, University of Washington
- Andrew Lambuda, Pittsburgh University
- Barry Lanneau, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Catrina Fowler, Rutgers University
- Dejon Lewis, University of California, San Francisco
- Diana Matusick, Pittsburgh University
- Jerry Joe Benson, University of Texas at Austin
- Jesenka Berberovich, University of Washington
- Jill Cozen-Harel, University of California, San Francisco
- Joe Chambers, Oregon State University
- Joe Kirby, University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Ken Daily, Marquette University
- Sheilagh O'Hare, University of Texas at Austin
- Shirley Davis, University of California at Berkeley
- Sina Carroll, University of California at Berkeley
- Stephen Nolan, University of Maryland, Global Campus
- Todd Jensen, University of Nebraska
- Tony Lovgren, Idaho State University
- Wyatt Wortkoette, Ohio State University
- Dana Voss, Internet2, Staff Liaison
- Carrie Davey, DocuSign, Staff Liaison
To Contact the Service Advisory Board
NET+ DocuSign Executive Advisory Board (EAB) Membership - last updated in 2019
- Bob Lim, San Jose State University
- Bob Mains, The Ohio State University
- Kent Kuo, Oregon State University
- Jane Wong, University of California, San Francisco
- Jack Suess, University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Steve Smith, University of Nevada, Reno
- Dana Voss Internet2, Staff Liaison
- Derek Nowak, DocuSign, Staff Liaison
To Contact the EAB
- Email: email@example.com
- Internet2 NET+ Service Management firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet2 Program Manager: Dana Voss email@example.com
- No labels