Welcome to the NET+ Canvas wiki.
Many Internet2 member institutions take advantage of this service offering. If your institution is one of them then this wiki will provide details on how to make the most of your participation of the programming and interact with peers across Internet2 member institutions.
This program is open to all Internet2 higher education members. If you are looking details on how to join the program, add licenses as a existing participant or move to the latest version of the NET+ Canvas Customer Agreement (DATE), please visit the Participate Tab of the NET+ Canvas webpage.
Subscribers may review our mailing list archives for monthly updates on the program and the Canvas product.
Key Program Updates
Subscribers may review our mailing list archives for monthly updates on the program as well as review NET+ Canvas Service Advisory Board agendas. If you have further questions on this, please email email@example.com.
The November issue of the NET+ Canvas newsletter is out for your review. As this is the first issue, please let us know if you have any questions or comments. We are always looking for feedback to make this better suited for your needs. Thank you.
Service Documentation and Resources
Accessibility: Canvas VPAT
Identity: Canvas Identity Guidance
Information Security: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for access to the Service Validation Effort and Security Report (found in the Business Agreement).
Contract and Pricing: Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Update From Instructure on Tier 1 Support: Fall 2020
Despite our best planning and predictions, Instructure’s Tier 1 Support is seeing unprecedented volume throughout Fall 2020. We understand this is frustrating for our clients and are actively taking steps to decrease wait time and improve the customer experience.
Participate in our Online Community (Participants Only):
Institutions participating in the NET+ Canvas program may take advantage of our email discussion list, receive our program newsletter and participate in other activities and events by joining our NET+ Canvas email distribution list. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
Join the Canvas Community Forum (Open to all Canvas Customers):
Customers of Canvas are encouraged to join the Canvas Community. See Sign up for the enterprise customer portal for instructions to join.
Collaborate on Community Resources (Participants Only):
Speaking of community, did you know about the NET+ Canvas Community Folder? This was created specifically for YOU, members of the NET+ community to collaborate with each other. Follow the link above to request access using your .edu email account.
The NET+ Canvas Service Advisory Board met face to face for an annual meeting at Instructure headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah. This all day event was the fourth of its kind held annually where the Service Advisory Board was able to meet with key leadership positions within Instructure and have productive and collaborative discussions. At the top of the list were discussions around usage data (AKA aggregate data or behavioral data) and open source standards with the CEO and other key senior leaders within Instructure. And finally, NET+ Canvas goals for the Service Advisory Board were reviewed and finalized as well. A full agenda can be found at https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/x/y4LVCQ for your review as well as the main program page.
NET+ Canvas Service Advisory Board (SAB) Membership
- Tom Lewis, University of Washington (Chair)
- Karan Roberts, University of Washington
- Catherine Zabriskie, Brown University
- Edward Casey, Brown University
- Barbara Knauff, Dartmouth College
- Tammie T. Patten, Dartmouth College
- Diane Butler, Rice University
- Angela Rabuck, Rice University
- Noah Wittman , University of California - Berkeley
- Suzanne Harrison, University of California - Berkeley
- Thomas Cavanagh, University of Central Florida
- Kerlene King, University of Central Florida
- John Burke, University of Maryland - College Park
- Jessica Sowalsky, University of Maryland - College Park
- Jon Thomas, University of Utah
- Cory Stokes, University of Utah
- John Louviere, Utah State University
- Kevin Reeve, Utah State University
- Laura Hunter, Utah Education Network
- Melissa Loble, Instructure
- Libby Knott, Instructure
- To Contact the Service Advisory Board
- Email: email@example.com
- Internet2 NET+ Service Management firstname.lastname@example.org
- US EDU Sales Team email@example.com
- Internet2 Program Manager: Matthew Buss firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Feedback or Submit a Feature Request:
The NET+ Canvas program is managed by an Internet2 program manager with the support of the NET+ Canvas Service Advisory Board.
The NET+ Canvas Service Advisory Board reviews and priorities community feature requests on a quarterly basis and submits them to Instructure product leadership. Feature requests may be submitted using this form.
- No labels