Scalable Privacy: An NSTIC Pilot for the Identity Ecosystem
Key focus areas of the ScalePriv Project
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) in Higher Education – MFA Cohortium and Pilots. This is the starting page for the two key thrusts within the MFA project focus area.
2. Attribute ecosystem development
- Attribute Ecosystem slides (working draft)
- Ways of Looking at the Attribute Ecosystem (working hyper-poem)
- A first-cut, extremely rough and rudimentary browsable Multi-Schema Attribute Registry is under development as part of this project. The information is also available in the form of a spreadsheet and a Protégé ontology project.
- Rutgers Identity Attribute Registry (PDF)
- LoA Profile Registry
- R&S Category Bundle from InCommon
- SWAMID Entity Categories
- The Entity Category Attribute Specification (draft-macedir-entity-attribute)
3. Citizen-Centric Schema
4. Privacy Manager
- Privacy Manager Overview/Status slides (working draft)
- CMU Tech Report, Warning Design Guidelines, Bauer et al