Over the last two years, Grouper has completed:
- Grouper instrumentation
- Real time loader updates
- Attestation - reminders to managers of ad hoc groups to periodically review memberships
- TIER API - Grouper web service implementation of TIER API, including in the grouper installer
- Grouper loader in UI - Configure, diagnose, monitor, run grouper loader jobs in the UI
- Subject source diagnostics in UI - Diagnose subject source configuration issues
- Ongoing progress in TIER packaging for Grouper
- UI accessibility improvements
- Improve GSH with groovy shell
- Ongoing PSPNG updates
Our plan or the end of 2018 is
- Messaging to WS integration
- Migrate old UIs to the new UI
- Configure subject sources via UI
- Store some configuration in the database
- Rules in UI?
- Compare / migrate access in UI?
- Expire dates in groups and other objects?