- Chris Phillips, CANARIE (chair)
- Rob Carter, Duke
- Jill Gemmill, Clemson -
- Ann Harding, SWITCH/GEANT
- Karen Herrington, Virginia Tech
- Todd Higgins, Franklin & Marshall College
- Christos Kanellopoulos, GEANT
- Les LaCroix, Carleton College
- Kevin Morooney
- Steve Zoppi
Regrets: Warren Anderson (U Wisc-Milwaukee/LIGO), Tom Barton (U. Chicago), Nathan Dors (U. Washington), Tom Jordan (U Wisc-Madison), Ann West (Internet2) , Emily Eisbruch (Internet2)
Action Item and Updates Review
Action items here: https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/x/GoPdBg (Updated Jan 22, please review any open items)
Reminder: items being sought for REFEDS workplan 2018: https://wiki.refeds.org/display/WOR/2018+Work+Plan+Preparation(Objective: Inform, 2 min Chris
Guest attendee Brett Bieber (InCommon-CTAB)
Baseline Expectations and the road ahead
Various profiles (Bronze, Silver) not as adopted as well as could be so how can things change to raise everyone’s quality of participation.
Standards for not only IdP but also SP and Federation Operator
Late breaking OIDC R&E profile activity - R&E profile being presented on April 6th @ OpenID Foundation this week by Roland and Davide Vaghetti after IIW (Objective: Inform, assess options ~ 20 min Chris/Nathan(?))
Previously discussed: CACTI Meeting 6-March-2018 - Agenda
The group discussed possible outcomes and how this activity would impact existing things and concluded that there is merit to keep moving forward with an OIDC R&E profile in the OpenID Foundation space and to invite Roland and Davide to the next call (time/schedules permitting).
It was also suggested that marshalling our interests, thoughts, and opinions into a voice somewhere in REFEDS would also be helpful to explore as well.
eduGAIN-Steering meeting March 27 colocated with APAN, expecting the SG to approve the refresh of the eduGAIN SAML profile:
Update (April 2/18): Profile pulled from agenda at last minute due to too many late edits.
- Upcoming Conferences
- Global Summit 2018: CACTI is scheduled for Tuesday, May 8, 7:30AM-8:30AM
- 2018 Tech Ex call for proposals is going out soon.
- Nathan is on the program committee.
- CACTI may want to encourage proposals in certain areas… to be discussed.
- TNC18: Mid June: Key points and topics we want to advance or highlight?
Next CACTI Call: Tuesday, April 17, at 11am ET