UMA for GPII Pilot Activities
- Experiments with the SMART Team's PUMA Python library for UMA are beginning. The GPII community will eventually want an implementation of the requesting party client in node.js and PUMA seems like a promising way to do light-weight PoCs to show what needs to be done. Current plans have the OX stack providing the AuthZ Server component.
- Unicon engaged to provide consulting support for above proof of concept work with PUMA
- Ongoing meetings with GPII privacy and security architecture teams
- GLUU demo of UMA capabilities
- GLUU demo stack at Brown U.
- The wiki for the GLUU software: http://ox.gluu.org/doku.php
- An introduction to the GPII architecture: http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/A_Detailed_Tour_of_the_Cloud4all_Architecture
- GPII Security and Privacy Notes: http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Security_and_Privacy_Architectural_Research
UMA for GPII flows
Use case featuring a User Managed Access (UMA) model: "Management and Sharing of Personal Accessibility Needs and Preferences"
Class diagram for digital resources and attributes relevant to a subject's accessibility preferences
(click thumbnail image to enlarge)
"An example of how a variety of attributes can be provided to a replying party for proper presentation of a web site to an identity having specialized access needs."
credits: Access for all abstract model from ISO/IEC 24751-1
Accessibility use cases/attribute(s) that require "certification" for legal reasons
- ISO/IEC 24751 parts 1-3, "Individualized adaptability and accessibility in e-learning, education and training" at http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/index.html
- http://gpii.net/ <== Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure (GPII)
- http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Preferences <== GPII work on Personal Needs and Preferences
- http://imsglobal.org/accessibility/ <== IMS Accessibility for All v3.0
- http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/ISO24751/AccessForAll+Working+Group <== ISO/IEC 24751 revisions