Table of Contents maxLevel 1 exclude (On this page)|(In this section)|(Related content)|(Get help) type flat separator pipe
Are you looking to integrate your services with the single sign-on solutions in the InCommon community? These topics introduce you to federated identity management concepts and standards in research and education (R&E) and help you design your services to work better in the R&E community.
Collaboration in the R&E community differs subtly from typical commercial collaborations. Find out how these differences affect services, and why InCommon Federation is important in that collaboration.
- Understanding R&E collaboration and federation
- Step-by-step guide to offering services in the InCommon community
- Software maker: build InCommon-ready software
- Cloud platform provider: deploy InCommon-ready platforms
- Support multi-factor authentication with REFEDS MFA Profile →
- Service discovery best practices: using the InCommon Metadata
- Help the user find home with the Discovery Service
- Handling Federated SSO errors