- Sectigo has automated internal policy checks and uses the external lint checkers, but the internal policy checks were not updated to catch this error of zeros appearing in subject:serialNumbers long ago. That has been done.
- Sectigo has conducted an audit and found no additional CA/B Forum compliance issues with the existing issued InCommon Certificates.
- Planned actions
- Document critical incident procedures (Jointly)
- Complete After Action Report (Jointly)
- Held community discussion call on October 11, 2019 with affected community members and InCommon and Sectigo representatives.
- Establish a current email notification list of all active RAOs to facilitate future operational communications. (Jointly)