- You ensure that your SP or IdP meets the requirements set forth in the Research and Scholarship Entity Category definition. Note that the requirements for IdPs and SPs are different.
- You complete an online application form. There is a different form for IdPs and SPs:
- InCommon reviews your application. You may be contacted to resolve any questions or issues that arise.
- Assuming the review is successful, InCommon generates a metadata update for your IdP or SP.
- Your site administrator approves the metadata update, and the process is complete.