- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
|This is the wiki space for the InCommon Certificate Service. General information and details on subscribing to the service are at www.incommon.org/cert/|
The InCommon Certificate Service
The InCommon Certificate Service, created by and for the higher education community, provides unlimited server and client certificates at one low fee.
- Unlimited SSL/TLS certificates (including EV certificates), client certificates, and code-signing certificates
- Pricing based on Carnegie classification (see the full fee schedule on our web site)
- Internet2 members receive a 25 percent discount
- Frequently Asked Questions about the InCommon Certificate Service
- A User Guide (note, link leads to Comodo support site) for the InCommon Certificate Manager (CM) and other relevant documentation
- Documentation for the SSL Certificate API and the Client Certificate API, as well as a
- Technical details on all the certificate types offered by the InCommon Certificate Service
- CM implementation details regarding code-signing certificates for RAOs and DRAOs
- CM implementation details regarding client certificates for RAOs and DRAOs
- General use case descriptions for client certificates including the special University of Texas Use Case
- The Client Certificate Deployment Roadmap from the PKI Subcommittee
The cert-users email list provides a forum for questions/answers/comments about the InCommon Certificate Service. To join, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following in the subject of the message: sub cert-users FirstName LastName. You can use the list archives (you must be a list member) to search for previously asked questions.