Child pages
  • Access Management Team Meeting Minutes 11-11-2011
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Access Management Team Meeting Minutes

Date: 11/11/2011

Attendees:

Person

Attended

Tom Barton

(tick)

Jacob Farmer

 

Scott Gibson

(tick)

Chris Hyzer

(tick)

Jimmy Vuccolo


Agenda

1.    Note taker, agenda bash
2.    AI review

(done) AI: Scott to add the Kuali requirements to the wikispace.

3.    Finish going through requirements (& use cases) and indicate whether grouper/KIM meets each
4.    Other areas of the deliverables template?
5.    Else

NOTES

We will not have a requirement for attributes on namespace

"Groups simply aggregate Persons and Groups and should not be used for direct authorization checking".  Good for auditing and reporting, Kuali internal standard.  We will remove.

"A Role must be able to be scoped such that one can apply it to a specific general context (i.e. Fiscal Officer for Account XYZ) - this is called a qualified role".  This is one way to implement a multi-part permission assignment...

  • No labels