InCommon Student Services Group
This is the development space of the InCommon Student Services group, a collaboration of IT Staff and Registrar campus teams, AACRAO, EDUCAUSE and Internet2. Through the development of education and discussion material and related projects, the goal is to encourage others to explore using federation and other trust infrastructure services to improve processes in the areas of admissions, registration, enrollment verification, transcripts, and other aspects of student administration and student experience.
For more information, contact Ann West at awest AT internet2 DOT edu.
Remote Proofing Survey Information
- Establishing Remote Student Identity: Results of an AACRAO/InCommon Federation Survey (coming soon) published in AACRAO's College and University Spring 2012.
- Survey site including a copy of the Survey Tool
- Summary of the results
Working Group Documents
- Remote Proofing Survey
- 2010 Internet2 Fall Member Meeting Slides
- AACRAO Tech 2010: Remote Identity Proofing Slides
- AACRAO Tech Preconference: Identity Management and Student Records- Update
- PESC e-Authentication/e-Authorization Task Force
- AACRAO wiki from the Identity Management Workshop July 2008
- Vision - A Bedtime Story for Student Services
- AACRAO IdM Briefs: Some Things You Should Know about Identity Management
- National Student Clearinghouse Pilot
Access code: 0178568#