Identity Week Proposal Deadline Extended to June 8
The deadline for the call for proposals for the Technology Exchange, which includes Identity Week 2014, has been extended to June 8. The event will take place October 26-30, 2014, in Indianapolis. Identity Week will include Advance CAMP October 27-28 and CAMP October 29-30. You can see more-detailed descriptions of ACAMP and CAMP under item #2 on the call for proposals web page (https://meetings.internet2.edu/2014-technology-exchange/call-participation/). In addition to Identity Week, the Technology Exchange will feature tracks in Security, Cloud Services, and Advanced Networking.
Since ACAMP follows an unconference format, we encourage you to submit a proposal for the CAMP in areas such as:
- Policy and technical challenges of implementing identity management systems
- Case studies in identity management, including federated identity solutions
- Community-driven identity software solutions
- Issues about managing groups
- Issues regarding provisioning and deprovisioning
- Using or considering outsourced identity or federated identity service
Note that there is special interest in:
- Sessions with presenters from more than one organization
- Sessions with some cross-over interest to other tracks at Technology Exchange (security, cloud services, advanced networking)
Please consider submitting a session and also mark the dates on your calendar to join your fellow identerati in Indy.