- Sign up with Box: https://account.box.com/signup/personal?tc=annual
- Enable 2-step verification
- Go to the dev console: https://app.box.com/developers/console
- Click on Create New App and select Custom App
- Select Server Authentication (With JWT) for the authentication method and enter an App Name.
- Click the Create button, which will redirect you to the Configuration screen of the new app.
- From this screen, copy the Client Id, Client Secret, and Enterprise Id
- On the same screen, change the App access level to App + Enterprise Access
- Under Add and Manage Public Keys, click on Generate a Public/Private keypair. After 2 step verification, it will prompt you to download a json file. Save it on your computer. It has all the necessary information to connect with Box.
- Click on the Save Changes button in the top right corner.
- Go to the Authorization tab for this app and click on the Review and Submit button.
- You will receive an email to approve this app. Go to your inbox and approve the app.
- Now, you're all set to set up an external system and provisioner within Grouper.