- TIER API Basic Group Management Operations
- TIER API POC on Grouper demo server
- TIER API SCIM non v0 operations
The TIER API SCIM proposal builds off the CIFER API work.
This API is based on SCIM v2 API. Initially additional fields will be added to SCIM objects even though that is not the SCIM standard way to add extensions. If a SCIM compliant client does not need extensions, this API will work. If a SCIM compliant client needs SCIM extensions, we can take that use case and provide the TIER fields and extensions in a SCIM compliant way as well in the future.
This API is extensible for institutions to add their attributes.
This API is versioned and is backwards compatible. New versions do not preclude previous versions from running concurrently.
- Look at voot, see what we want to use, etc
- Look at UW API, see what we want to use, etc
- Document about returning full representation by default
- Document how to request more params
- Document caching etc
- Add user memberships