This page documents that process around the CACTI-inquiry email list.
- The CACTIemail@example.com is used for community members to send ideas/concerns to CACTI
- This email list will be publicized at top of CACTI public wiki and will be shared when CACTI chair reports to community on CACTI activities.
Setup of the list
- Emails sent to CACTIfirstname.lastname@example.org will go to CACTI chair, CACTI flywheel, and other Internet2 staff who are on CACTI.
- All other CACTI members are also list subscribers, but with the NO-MAIL option. This is to prevent multiple CACTI members responding to an inquiry which could be chaotic.
- Emails will be handled by the chair and flywheel within 4 days whenever possible.
- CACTI chair will be the primary person in charge of replying to the inquiries.
- CACTI members will want to see the emails / suggestions that are sent to this list and the replies, therefore there will be a section on the CACTI agenda so interested CACTI members know to check the archive HERE if emails have been received.
- The archives are viewable by CACTI members but not by the public.
Maintaining the List
- The flywheel is responsible for going to SYMPA and updating the CACTI-inquiry subscribers list when new CACTI members finish their term or start their term.