InCommon Assurance Community Wiki
InCommon Silver with Active Directory Domain Services Cookbook for 1.2 Released
The final version of the InCommon Silver with Active Directory Domain Services Cookbook is available now! For an overview of the important bits, see the webinar recording (http://internet2.adobeconnect.com/p260zhrz2ea/).
Reading Bronze: Understanding the InCommon Profile (recordings available)
InCommon sponsored a community reading of the Bronze InCommon Assurance Profile to aid in the understanding and intent of the requirements. There were four calls during Dec. 2013 and Jan. 2014. The calls have now concluded. Thanks to all who participated for the excellent comments and questions.
Recordings are available at this link.
[Identity Assurance Assessment Framework;|^IAAF-V1.2-Feb2013.pdf] Version 1.2 Feb 2013 \[PDF\]
[Identity Assurance Profiles;|^IAP-V1.2-Feb2013.pdf] Version 1.2 Feb 2013 \[PDF\]
- Alternative Means; Multi-factor Authentication for Silver certification
- DIFFS with 1.1: Framework and Profiles
- Deprecated Versions
Project Status: Shibboleth Identity Provider Enhancements (Multi-Context Broker)
The MCB v1.0 for development of Assurance Enhancements for the Shibboleth Identity Provider has been completed and is available now for use. For more information and a project status, see Shibboleth Enhancements - Project Status.
See news on the Multi Context Broker.
See slides from IAM Online on the Multi-Context Broker (April 30, 2014)
Webinars and Presentations
- Better Practices Build Better Systems: Identity Assurance, recorded presentation by Ann West, Internet2, and Ron Thielen, U. Chicago, at EDUCAUSE Security Professionals Conference, May 2014
- Open for Business: InCommon Identity Assurance Program (PDF Silde Deck. Webinar recorded February 29, 2012)
- Grab the Bronze and Silver Ring: Identity Assurance Progress (PDF Slide Deck. Webinar recorded June 15, 2011)