Report Grouper Security Concerns here
View the Grouper Demo
View the Grouper demo (if you have issues registering for the demo, click here for info)
Current Grouper release is v2.4.0
Read the Release Notes for Grouper 2.4
If you are new to Grouper and need to get started, download the installer and watch this video
- Grouper Installer v2.4.0 (.tar.gz) (jar only) - Designed to get a working demo up and running quickly. Will also upgrade and patch Grouper to the latest version (experimental). Contains the Grouper API, UI, WS, loader (daemons), a demo database, a database engine, tomcat, and ant. All you need is Java 8 JDK.
- Grouper TIER package
- Grouper API Binary v2.4.0 (.tar.gz) - Binary release of the Grouper Application Program Interface and associated utilities. Getting started with the Grouper API Binary Distribution
- Grouper API Source v2.4.0 (.tar.gz) - Contains the full source for the Grouper Application Program Interface, Grouper Shell, and other associated utilities.
- Provisioning Service Provider Next Generation v2.4.0 (.tar.gz) - Latest provisioning plugin for Grouper
- Grouper UI v2.4.0 (.tar.gz) - Contains the full source for the Grouper New User Interface.
- Grouper WS v2.4.0 (.tar.gz) - Contains the full source for the Grouper Web Services Interface.
- Grouper Client v2.4.0 (.tar.gz) - Client for Grouper LDAP and Web Services, in binary form. Grouper Client v2.4.0 source is also available. Note: the latest 2.4.1-SNAPSHOT (binary, source)
- Contributed Software
- Provided by the Grouper community, in addition to the above core Grouper products.
- Grouper Legacy UI Patch v2.4.0 (.tar.gz) - An overlay patch for a UI webapp to restore the legacy Admin UI and Lite UIs. See Restoring the Admin UI and Lite UI in Grouper 2.4+
- Grouper Box Connector
- Grouper Remedy Connector
- Grouper Duo Connector
- Grouper Voot Connector
- Grouper all tarballs and related tools for the offline installer
Previous Grouper Versions
For previous Grouper versions, click the link for the desired version:
2.1: 2.1.5, 2.1.4, 2.1.3, 2.1.2, 2.1.1, 2.1.0
2.0: 2.0.3, 2.0.2, 2.0.1, 2.0.0
1.6: 1.6.3, 1.6.2, 1.6.1, 1.6.0
As an open source project, support is provided by means of the Grouper documentation wiki and open mailing lists. Grouper implementers are urged and welcome to subscribe to the following email lists:
- Grouper-Announce mailing list, for important annoucements around security and releases.
- Grouper-Users mailing list, which is an open support forum for deployment issues.
- Grouper-Developers mailing list, for those interested in discussion of development issues.
To subscribe , see instructions here
Grouper is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license. See http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html for a copy of this license.
Development of this software was supported with funding from Internet2, the University of Chicago, University of Pennsylvania, Duke University, University of Washington, University of Memphis, University of Bristol (UK), the NSF Middleware Initiative (NSF 02-028, Grant No. OCI-0330626, Grant No. OCI-0330626, OCI-0721896, and OCI-1032468), and JISC. Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation (NSF).
Grouper v.2.4 Release Notes
v2.4 Upgrade Instructions from v2.3