Access Management Use Case from Penn
MACE-paccman (Privilege and Access Management) Working Group
The MACE-paccman Working Group provides a venue for discussion and development of access management material in the context of MACE and the Internet2 Middleware Initiative. It is chaired by Tom Dopirak, Carnegie Mellon University.
For editing access to this wiki space, see the instructions at http://middleware.internet2.edu/docs/internet2-spaces-instructions-200703.html
- See the MACE-paccman website, which includes:
- minutes of conference calls
- instructions for subscribing to the mailing list
- finalized documents and other deliverables, as they become available
- links to related resources of interest
- Conference calls are held every other Friday (from 13-Feb-2009) at 11:00 AM ET (GMT-5). Agenda and conference bridge information are sent out to the mailing list the day before each call.