Create a new group (requires CREATE GROUP privilege or greater)
1. Find a parent folder for the group. This should place you on the Browse Groups Hierarchy screen. In this example we're in the Personal Groups folder.
- If you have permissions to create a group in this folder, you will see the "Manage folders" panel at the bottom of the page. If you do not see this panel, contact your administrator.
2. Click "Create Group" at the bottom of the "Manage folders" panel. The Create Group screen will appear.
- You can mouse over the field labels to learn more about what to enter in each field
3. Fill the fields in the panel, then click "Save" to create the group.
- If you click the "Add members" button, your new group will be saved and you can add members to the group.