The Assurance Advisory Committee (AAC) invites the Community to participate in the Strong Identity Proofing Profile Working Group. The mission of the working group is to develop and document requirements for strong identity proofing and registration practices that allow SPs to utilize standard syntax and semantics to leverage such strong practices performed by an InCommon Identity Provider.
- Assemble use cases that will motivate the deliverables of this working group and determine appropriate identity proofing "strength" for this profile
- Define requirements for and draft the profile
- Develop and recommend scope and plan for adoption
- Present draft to InCommon community for review
- Publish final profile
- Profile should be constrained to address the articulated need for distributed MFA.
- Ability to implement with current MFA and Federation technology should be a core design constraint.
- Support for this capability should be exposed in the Federation Metadata.