Design criteria for Registry Reporting service
Can most/all of this be specified via the UI and then saved? (In addition to default, out of the box reports.) Or will custom reports need to be written as Plugins?
- Status (Active, etc)
- Domain: CO People, CO Groups, COU, etc
- Attributes: Status, Valid Through, Title, etc
- Special Attributes: Count
- Values: Is/Is Not, In Range(x...y), In Set(a,b,c)
Summary information, pulled from results
- HTML, includes row numbers, sorting by column, pagination, etc – built on top of Cake Views?
- Text, similar to HTML
Output formats via plugins?
- REST API
For suitable delivery formats (Email, SQL), reports can be scheduled via JobShell to run every hour/day/week/month/etc.
Delivery formats via plugins?