Some of the InCommon/Quilt pilots are reaching the stage where schema questions come up. The pilot team would like to launch the work by identifying and documenting a small set of motivating use cases. The following is a discussion-starter draft of a template that pilot project teams would be encouraged to fill in. MACE-Dir participants are invited to suggest additions and improvements to this use case template.
- Describe the population that will be accessing services in this pilot
- Describe the services and resources this pilot will make available to authorized members of the population
- Have conversations with the providers of services and resources made clear what information about users will be relevant to the providers' decisions about whether or not to grant access
- If so, list the items of information and identify who is the authoritative source
- Has it been decided where the Identity Provider will run? What credentials the users will use to authenticate?
- If so, please describe