InCommon Assurance Community Wiki
Reading Bronze: Understanding the InCommon Profile (recordings available)
InCommon sponsored a community reading of the Bronze InCommon Assurance Profile to aid in the understanding and intent of the requirements. There were four total calls during Dec. 2013 and Jan. 2014. The calls have now concluded. Thanks to all who participated for their excellent comments and questions.
Migration of Certified IdP Operators from Version 1.1 to 1.2
Identity Assurance Assessment Framework; Version 1.2 Feb 2013 [PDF]
Identity Assurance Profiles; Version 1.2 Feb 2013 [PDF]
- Alternative Means; Multi-factor Authentication for Silver certification
- DIFFS with 1.1: Framework and Profiles
- Deprecated Versions
Project Status: Shibboleth Identity Provider Enhancements (Multi-Context Broker)
The RFP has been awarded for development of Assurance Enhancements for the Shibboleth Identity Provider. For more information and a project status, see Shibboleth Enhancements - Project Status.
- Assurance Technical Implementation Considerations - Draft Guidance for IdPs and SPs.
- See Implementation Examples
- Bronze and Silver AuthnContext Schema
- Check out the AD and Silver Cookbook, Multi-factor Considerations, and case studies.
- Assurance Implementation Example from Virginia Tech
- Add your Approach to Supporting the Federal Privacy Requirements
- more community contributions
- Open for Business: InCommon Identity Assurance Program (PDF Silde Deck. Webinar recorded February 29, 2012)
- Grab the Bronze and Silver Ring: Identity Assurance Progress (PDF Slide Deck. Webinar recorded June 15, 2011)
InCommon Assurance News
Confluence Syndication Feed