InCommon Assurance Community Wiki
Reading Bronze: Understanding the InCommon Profile
InCommon is sponsoring a community reading of the Bronze InCommon Assurance Profile to aid in the understanding and intent of the requirements.
The next discussion is scheduled for December 19, 2013 at 3:00 pm ET.
Recording now available from the Dec 5, 2013 call.
Call information is:
+1-734-615-7474 (English I2, Please use if you do not pay for Long Distance),
+1-866-411-0013 (English I2, toll free US/Canada Only)
Migration of Certified IdP Operators from Version 1.1 to 1.2
Identity Assurance Assessment Framework; Version 1.2 Feb 2013 [PDF]
Identity Assurance Profiles; Version 1.2 Feb 2013 [PDF]
- Alternative Means; Multi-factor Authentication for Silver certification
- DIFFS with 1.1: Framework and Profiles
- Deprecated Versions
Project Status: Shibboleth Identity Provider Enhancements
The RFP has been awarded for development of Assurance Enhancements for the Shibboleth Identity Provider. For more information and a project status, see Shibboleth Enhancements - Project Status.
- Assurance Technical Implementation Considerations - Draft Guidance for IdPs and SPs.
- See Implementation Examples
- Bronze and Silver AuthnContext Schema
- Check out the AD and Silver Cookbook, Multi-factor Considerations, and case studies.
- Assurance Implementation Example from Virginia Tech
- Add your Approach to Supporting the Federal Privacy Requirements
- more community contributions
- Open for Business: InCommon Identity Assurance Program (PDF Silde Deck. Webinar recorded February 29, 2012)
- Grab the Bronze and Silver Ring: Identity Assurance Progress (PDF Slide Deck. Webinar recorded June 15, 2011)
InCommon Assurance News
Confluence Syndication Feed