InCommon Assurance Community Wiki
Assurance Program: Specification Documents
Identity Assurance Assessment Framework; Version 1.2 Feb 2013 [PDF]
Identity Assurance Profiles; Version 1.2 Feb 2013 [PDF]
- DIFFS with 1.1: Framework and Profiles
- Alternative Means
- Deprecated Versions
Request for Proposal: Shibboleth Identity Provider Enhancements
InCommon/Internet2 invites the community to responde to our Request for Proposal for the development of a Shibboleth Identity Provider plugin to address the technical requirements outlined in Assurance Enhancements for the Shibboleth Identity Provider. A copy of these Enhancements has also been forwarded to the Shibboleth Consortium for inclusion in their feature discussions.
The period for submitting bids has closed.
- Assurance Technical Implementation Considerations - Draft Guidance for IdPs and SPs.
- See Implementation Examples
- For review: Assurance Enhancements for the Shibboleth Identity Provider DRAFT v17
- Comments to email@example.com by Wednesday, April 10, 2013.
- Check out the AD and Silver Cookbook, Multi-factor Considerations, and case studies.
- Assurance Implementation Example from Virginia Tech
- Add your Approach to Supporting the Federal Privacy Requirements
- more community contributions
- Open for Business: InCommon Identity Assurance Program (PDF Silde Deck. Webinar recorded February 29, 2012)
- Grab the Bronze and Silver Ring: Identity Assurance Progress (PDF Slide Deck. Webinar recorded June 15, 2011)
InCommon Assurance News
Confluence Syndication Feed