Welcome to the I.T. Architects in Academia (ITANA) wiki.
Enterprise Authorization Screen2Screen Session
The summary and archives for the Enterprise Authorization Scree2Screen Session have been posted here:
Screen2Screen - Enterprise Authorization
ITANA is a professional organization of I.T. Architects (Enterprise Architects, Infrastructure Architects et al) who work in higher education. This group is focused on:
- professional development
- tools and tricks of the trade
- forming working groups on topics of interest
- producing common frameworks, diagrams, whitepapers
- increasing the understanding about the role of architects in the enterprise and
- providing support and outreach
You can see our charter here:ITANA Charter. For more information about how to join ITANA, see our document here: How To Join ITANA. IMPORTANT: Please Join the Educause CG to take part in the email discussions and to get the news and hear about upcoming events.
For editing access to this wiki space, see the Spaces Instructions
New ITANA Screen2Screen
Enterprise Authorization - Marina Arseniev
April 16th, 1:30PM to 3:00PM EDT
See Screen2Screen for more information
Next Conference Call:
Agenda under Conference Calls
ITANA is actively working on three topics that were identified as key areas in the Face2Face 2008 meeting. These areas: Data Management, Architecture Implementation Case Studies and Selling Points for Architecture are outlined below. If you are interested in participating, please join the EDUCAUSE ITANA Constituent Group and participate in the Conference Calls.
With collaborative research taking place everywhere how do we classify the research data, protect it while the research is going on and then enable everyone to see after the research is published? How do we collaborate with the libraries on this one? How do we arrive at data management policies that cut across the whole institution? What are some of the examples of institutions doing it successfully today?
Descriptions of ongoing Enterprise Architecture programs in your university. How, Who, What, and any impacts the program has had/is having on your IT environment. Descriptions of specific projects that have been significantly impacted (positively) by the Enterprise Architecture program.
How do you describe Enterprise Architecture/I.T. Architecture and/or other architecture practices to leadership on your campus? What does your leadership find valuable in having an architecture group? Do you gather metrics? How could you show ROI for practicing architecture?
Conference Call and Meeting Information
Agenda under Conference Calls
Minutes from previous calls
Next Face 2 Face: EDUCAUSE 2008 - Look for the ITANA Discussion Group on Thursday afternoon
Past Face 2 Face Meetings:
- Face2Face 2008 - Thanks for great meeting. Agenda and notes are posted here: Face2Face 2008
- EDUCAUSE 2007 - October in Seattle. Note: we now have a date and time for our meeting: October, 25 2007 4:55PM to 6:10PM
- Face-to-face meeting at Columbia University in New York, NY on May 22nd, 2007.
- EDUCAUSE 2007
- EDUCAUSE 2009
- EDUCAUSE 2010
- Face2Face 2008
- Face2Face 2011
- Face2Face 2012
- Face2Face 2013
- Face2Face 2014
- Face2Face Archive
- Face2Face Fall 2015
- Face2Face Logistics
- ITANA (un)Conference 2012
- ITANA Discussion Session 2012
- Spring 2007 Face2Face
- Spring Face2Face 2015
- Spring Face2Face 2016 Overview and Logistics
- Face2Face Travel Issues
- Itana Fall Face2Face 2016 - Agenda
- Face2Face 2017 - Digital Transformation
- Face2Face 2019 New2EA - Itana: Re/Launching Your Enterprise Architecture Practice
Latest News and Changes
Could not access the content at the URL because it is not from an allowed source.
You may contact your site administrator and request that this URL be added to the list of allowed sources.