2012 environmental scan of SOA in higher education
The ITANA SOA Working Group is reviewing SOA implementation projects, SOA software development projects, standards, technologies and resources for higher education. The goal is to complete an environmental scan of SOA in Higher Education in 2012.
Interested in participating? Please contact Leo Fernig at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SOA Working Group consists of:
- Leo Fernig. Enterprise Architect. University of British Columbia. (email@example.com) (Facilitator)
- Glenn Donaldson. Senior Application Architect, OCIO Enterprise Applications/Ent. Architecture. The Ohio State University. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Scott Fullerton. Senior IT Architect. University of Wisconsin--Madison. (email@example.com)
- Richmond Stevenson, Assistant Vice President, Enterprise Architecture and Strategy (UMUC), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Piet Niederhausen (Georgetown) email@example.com
- Keith Hazelton, Sr IT Architect, UW-Madison, Internet2 Middleware, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dave Perhne, Application Architect, University of Michigan (email@example.com)
- Philip Robinson, Assistant Director, Integration, CIT Applications, Cornell University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Experts who have shared their knowledge and experience. List
Round 1 - Full Questionnaire
Questionnaires to use in interviews and surveys. Note: the actual questionnaires are Google forms. There are two versions:
Questionnaire Results (long survey)
This section tabulates the results of the various sections of the survey in a format that is more readable than the Google spreadsheet.
The Survey Themes area is a sandbox in which to record unstructured reflections on the survey results.
Round 2 - Short Survey
The working group has developed a short survey version of the questionnaire for circulation on multiple mailing lists. Please respond here:
Review the questions that appear on the survey
Questionnaire Results (short survey)
Meetings and minutes
The working group meets 11:00 - 12:00 PT the 2nd Wednesday of each month in 2012.
Agendas and minutes
The SOA Working Group will be developing the following working documents: