Assurance Program: Community Resources
This site will house information about the InCommon Assurance specifications, implementation, and program. The primary documents are:
Webinar and Community Discussion on 1.2 Revisions
A webinar/community discussion took place April 19, concerning the proposed changes in the IAAF and IAP. You can view the archived session.
The comment period on the Assurance 1.2 Specification is now closed.
- Assurance Technical Implementation Considerations - Draft Guidance for IdPs and SPs.
- See case studies
- Check out the AD and Silver Cookbook, Multi-factor Considerations, and case studies.
- Add your Approach to Supporting the Federal Privacy Requirements
- Open for Business: InCommon Identity Assurance Program (PDF Silde Deck. Webinar recorded February 29, 2012)
- Grab the Bronze and Silver Ring: Identity Assurance Progress (PDF Slide Deck. Webinar recorded June 15, 2011)
InCommon Assurance News
Confluence Syndication Feed