This is the wiki space for the Internet2 MACE-Dir Working Group.
To obtain editing access to this space (working group members only), see instructions at http://middleware.internet2.edu/docs/internet2-spaces-instructions-200703.html
To subscribe to the MACE-Dir List, send email to pubsympa at internet2 dot edu, with the subject line: subscribe mace-dir Firstname Lastname
To unsubscribe, send email to pubsympa at internet2 dot edu, with the subject line: unsubscribe mace-dir
- LAST CALL: eduPerson-201203-Draft-01 NEW: REVIEW IN PROGRESS
- Last call began on 12-March-2012 and will be open through 26-March-2012. Please direct comments to email@example.com if you are a member, or to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not.
- Entity Categories, SPs and Registration Authorities
- ORCID: scholarly identity schema crafting
- eduCourse Role Definitions from IMS
- eduPersonAffiliation: Revised definition
- DRAFT: LDAP representations of Membership in Groups (201108)
- Social-to-SAML Identifiers for Social IdP organizations and usernames for their clients
- excerpt from LDAP RFC 2251 on attributes and attribute options
- Simple Cloud Identity Management-SCIM
- Non-Authoritative Sources Survey
- Person Identifiers
- Working Group Meetings
- Work Items List
- eduPerson/eduOrg LDIFs
- Draft: eduPersonAssurance
- Topic List - View items that the Working Group was considering in 2007
- Migrations from Sun DS and-or Sun IAM
For additional information, see the MACE-Dir website.
**MACE-Dir WG Documents & Presentations - for items you can't find elsewhere!
Comments/questions should be addressed to <mace-dir-comments AT internet2 DOT edu>