Welcome to the I.T. Architects in Academia (ITANA) wiki.
ITANA is a professional organization of I.T. Architects (Enterprise Architects, Infrastructure Architects et al) who work in higher education. This group is focused on:
- professional development
- tools and tricks of the trade
- forming working groups on topics of interest
- producing common frameworks, diagrams, whitepapers
- increasing the understanding about the role of architects in the enterprise and
- providing support and outreach
You can see our charter here:ITANA Charter. For more information about how to join ITANA, see our document here: How To Join ITANA. IMPORTANT: Please Join the Educause CG to take part in the email discussions and to get the news and hear about upcoming events.
For editing access to this wiki space, see the Spaces Instructions
Follow-on Activities: What's your idea? Add them to theFuture Activities page
----EDUCAUSE Session - Octoboer 2007 in Seattle
Calls, Agendas and Meeting Information
- Agenda under Conference Calls
Minutes from previous calls
Face-to-face meeting at Columbia University in New York, NY on May 22nd, 2007. Meeting will run from 10AM to 5PM.
AGENDA: Is posted here: Face 2 Face
NOTE: There will be a chat room running live during the meeting. You can post your questions or comments.
Future Activities Planning
After the FACE 2 FACE: See the Future Activities page for what's next. Help build a the future agenda.
A few starter suggestions:
- A study of how Enterprise Architecture is implemented in various higher education institutions and the effectiveness of EA on the enterprise.
- Joint training events (like UML modeling or Enterprise Architecture tools and techniques)
- Phone calls with various campus leaders like with Registrars, HR or Deans to see what EA means to them if anything.
- Your ideas here... Future Activities
- Architectural Principles in an academic environment
- Mellon ESB Analysis - role, input?
- Security Middleware - Sample RFPs, Case Studies of Vendor Solutions
Latest News and Changes
Could not access the content at the URL because it is not from an allowed source.
You may contact your site administrator and request that this URL be added to the list of allowed sources.