Child pages
  • Provisioning and Integration Team
39 more child pages
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 23 Next »

This is the landing page for the Provisioning Team for consolidating documentation, meeting agendas/notes, etc.

Documentation:

Team Members: RobC (convener), TomZ, KeithH, Lucas Rockwell

Conference Call Info:

Fridays, 4:00 - 5:00 PM (Eastern Time)

To join the call:

+1-734-615-7474 PREFERRED (from any phone where Long Distance calling has no add'l cost over local or 800 calling, e.g., cell phones or callers with fixed price LD plans)

+1-866-411-0013 (US/Canada Only and only if above 734- number costs user more than 800/866 calls; this number costs Internet2 substantially more than above 734 number and should be avoided if possible)

Access code: 0186330#

SIP-based:
sip:session_0186330@edial.internet2.edu

Agendas:

9/13/2011 Agenda

  1. Roll call (2 min)
  2. Minutes of the last call (2 min)
  3. Agenda bash (2 min)
  4. Action Items (5 min)
    1. Lucas to add text to his diagram in the wiki (carryover) (done)
    2. Keith to put together diagram decomposing provisioning into blocks based on enterprise integration patterns model (carryover) (done)
    3. Keith to contact Benn Oshrin re: FIFER and possible overlap/synergy (and about his moment of clarity)
    4. TomZ to write up functional componentry for provisioning (done)
  5. New Business
    1. TomZ's posting (10 min)
    2. Preparation for Friday conference call (35 min)
      1. Do we need a formal presentation or a document?
      2. Possible talking points
        1. Scoping the problem
        2. Scoping the solution
        3. Resource requirement estimates?
  6. Action Items
  7. Ajourn

9/2/2011 Agenda

  • Rough Agenda, OSIdM4HE-Provisioning call, 4pm - 5pm (ET) Friday, 9/2/2011*
  1. Roll call (2 min)
  2. Minutes of the last call (2 min)
  3. Agenda Bash (2 min)
  4. Action Items (5 min)
    1. Rob & Lucas to get Lucas' diagram into the wiki with some descriptive text
    2. Keith to put together a diagram for the wiki decomposing a provisioning facility into blocks based on the enterprise integration patterns model.
    3. Rob to take a stab at a 50,000 ft. diagram of the IdM stack highlighting the interactions between the blocks and the responsibilities of each block in our thinking.
  5. New Business
    1. Update from Paccman discussion (5 min.)
    2. New additions to the wiki (15 min.)
    3. Planning for Sep 16 discussion (25 min.)
  6. Action Items for next call (5 min.)
  7. Adjourn

8/29/2011 Agenda

Rough Agenda, OSIdM4HE-Provisioning call, 4pm - 5pm (ET) Monday, 8/29/2011

  1. Roll call (2 min)
  2. Minutes of the last call (2 min)
  3. Agenda Bash (2 min)
  4. Action Items (5 min)
    + Rob to add functional walk-thru descriptions to architectural diagram table in the wiki
    + Lucas to pass along descriptions of additional SCIM scenarios possibly of interest in our context
    + Lucas to add or email around description of ideas for less complex architectural view of provisioning
  5. New Business
    1. Functional walk-thru descriptions in architecture table (Rob, 10 min.)
    2. Other architectural approaches? (All, 10 min.)
    3. Mid-September deliverable(s) – how to proceed (All, 25 min.)
    4. Action Item Review (5 min.)
    5. Adjourn

8/19/2011 Agenda

Rough Agenda, OSIdM4He-Provisioning call, 4pm - 5pm (ET) Friday, 8/19/2011

  1. Roll call (2 min)
  2. Minutes of the last call (2 min)
  3. Agenda Bash (2 min)
  4. Action Items (10 min)
    + Rob: Take a first stab at drafting a picture of the overall
    architectural diagram and how we fit in it.
    Rob will use Graffle to produce a high level diagram
    + All: Review the documentation from the SCIM project, particularly
    the SCIM scenarios documentation, and see where you think
    there are gaps between our needs and the use cases/
    scenarios SCIM is addresing.
    + Keith: Will send out URLs for the SCIM documentation and web
    site for us to review
    + Rob: Will send out some other items for though before the next
    conference call.
  5. New Business
    1. SCIM documentation review – thoughts (All, 15 min)
    2. Rough Architectural Diagram Straw Man (Rob, All, 10 min)
    3. Next Steps (All, 20 min)
      1. Gap definition – how do we want to baseline our part of the gap? How shall we identify the gap itself?
      2. Prioritization – How should we prioritize the parts of the gap for inclusion in a strategy proposal?
      3. Strategy deliverable – How shall we construct our deliverable for next month?
    4. Action Items for next call (5 min)
  6. Other business (5 min)
  7. Adjourn

8/12/2011 Agenda

Rough Agenda, OSIdM4HE-Provisioning call, 4pm - 5pm (ET) Friday, 8/12/2011

  1. Convene
  2. Agenda Bash
  3. Goals for our first month
    1. Scope definition – what does this part of the effort entail? What does it not entail? Do we incorporate or ignore the "presentation" space?
    2. Gap definition and prioritization – where are the gaps in this space in the OS world? In OS + commercial spaces? What part(s) of the gap are important?
    3. Provisioning strategy recommendation for OSIdM4HE
  4. Organization
    1. Do we need a separate mailing list?
    2. Are we the right people? Do we need more?
    3. Shall we do weekly concalls, at least for a month?
    4. Do we need a separate wiki page?
  5. AIs for the next call

Minutes:

  • No labels